Bring the power of mindfulness to your erotic life.
Do you get easily distracted during sex?
Do you “check out” of your body just when pleasure is building?
Do you sense that more is possible, and want to make the leap to more transcendent sex?
If you can relate to any of these experiences, mindful sex is for you!
Mindful sex is an invitation into a new way to think, feel and experience sex.
The simple practices of mindful sex will transform your experience of sexuality.
In this course, you will:
- Learn how to pay attention to your body during arousal
- Get out of your head and into your body during sex
- Develop the ability to heighten sensation and deepen orgasm
- Experience the awesome power of erotic breathwork
- Gain skills in slaying distractions, taming anxiety and releasing shame
- Minimize the judgement that limits your sexual expression
- Tap into the power of erotic trance
- Experiment with mindful sex practices for both solo and partnered experiences
Mindful Sex is one of the most powerful practices you can use to transform your sex life.
There are four main areas where you will notice profound effects:
- Mindfulness helps you reduce stress, minimize judgement and create the emotional conditions you need to enjoy a fuller, richer sex life
- Mindful Sex practices allow you to tap into Responsive Desire, so you can be in the mood for sex more often
- Mindful Sex deepens your experience of sensations, pleasure and orgasm
- Mindful Sex opens a portal to erotic trance states - the “mind blowing” and “earth shaking” sex we all crave
Mindful Sex is for EVERYONE! All genders, all sexual orientations, single or partnered, kinky or vanilla - these practices have so much to offer you.
This course is different than anything else out there.
Learning basic mindfulness practice is beneficial in all areas of your life, including your sex life. There are tons of teachers, books, apps and workshops out there if you want to learn a basic mindfulness practice.
After briefly covering basic mindfulness practices and concepts, we take a deep dive into the practices of Mindful Sex - not available anywhere else.
Mindful Sex is more than simply applying the concepts of basic mindfulness into your erotic life - it is a system of practices that explore the exciting territory of aroused meditation, mindful orgasms and erotic trance.
Guided practices include:
- Erotic Breathwork : one of the most powerful tools for unlocking new erotic experiences!
- Body Scan : a full body scan that doesn’t leave out your sexual anatomy
- Aroused Body Scan : learn how to pay attention and pinpoint your sexual responses
- Embodying Emotions
- Distractions Inventory
- Solo Mindful Sex (shall we call it Medibation?)
- Partnered Practices for connecting, syncing and elevating your erotic energy together
This course explains the principles behind each tool, leads you through the step-by-step skill building process and then gives you expert guidance on incorporating these new skills into your life.
The powerful effects of mindfulness on overall wellbeing are well documented. Now, researchers are beginning to apply mindfulness to sexual issues and getting amazing results. Dr. Lori Brotto has been researching the sexual benefits of mindfulness - and her results are stunning.
We have been studying mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for about 12 years in different samples of women with sex-related concerns. We have consistently found it to be helpful for improving sexual desire, but also for reducing sexual distress, depression and anxiety.
~ Dr. Lori Brotto
Guest interviews add additional perspectives, advice and recommended practices to the Mindful Sex course.
Dr. Laurie Mintz is a sex therapist, professor of Human Sexuality and the author of two books: Becoming Cliterate: Why Orgasm Equality Matters and How to Get it (HarperOne, 2017) and A Tired Woman’s Guide to Passionate Sex: Reclaim Your Desire and Reignite Your Relationship.
Dr. Laurie Mintz recommends mindfulness to nearly all of her clients in her sex therapy practice, and has seen tremendous results. In our interview we talk about the power of mindfulness in dealing with anxiety, shame and distraction during sex.
Cyndi Darnell is one of Australia’s leading therapists specializing in relationships, intimacy, sexuality and personal well-being. She came to mindfulness through her experience with tantra, and is now writing a book about the intersection of mindful sex and social justice. She shares how mindful sex can not only bring you bigger, better orgasms - but also how it can help change the world.
Kait Scalisi, MPH is an award-winning sex educator for women who crave a sex life that's as intimate, exciting, & fulfilling as the rest of their relationship. In our conversation, we talk about how the practice of mindfulness has not only brought us incredible pleasure, but also carried us through some of our hardest moments.
Get started now!
StartMindful Sex = Embodied Sex
StartThe Power Of Your Attention
StartPractice: Pay Attention To Pleasure
StartPractice: Body Scan & Aroused Body Scan
StartWorking The 9 Foundational Attitudes Into Your Sex Life
StartOvercoming Erotic Distraction
StartWorksheet: Distractions Inventory
StartPractice: Mindful Solo Sex
StartMindful Partnered Sex
StartPractice: Partnered Mindful Sex Inquiries
The Pleasure Mechanics are Chris and Charlotte Rose, a two woman team in love and life. We draw from our backgrounds as sex educators, Sexological Bodyworkers and massage therapists to offer practical and effective strategies for a more pleasurable relationship.
We create effective and soulful sex education that doesn’t shy away from the more complicated facets of human sexuality!
We have guided tens of thousands of men and women towards a more pleasurable, fulfilling sex life. Are you next?